Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Game Night - Die Siedler von Katan

It shouldn't take too long for an American to translate the name of that famous, originally German board game.


The Fachschaft (der Technischen Fakultät), which is a Computer Science group on the Freiburg Uni, holds a monthly board game event called Spieleabend. Of course, this wasn't anything new to me, and neither were the games, since the majority of the most popular board games in America were created in Germany. I was just very excited to meet some people here who like to play settlers.

2 comments:

  1. It's a shame you're not going to be in Germany in time for Essen (it's in October.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I know, Chris told me he was going to sign me up for it, even though I wasn't going to be there

    ReplyDelete